welcome to charmed & dangerous! We are a character driven, post season 8 Charmed site set just 30 years after the finale in a time when new Charmed Ones are coming into their own as the next generation is expected to take over in the fight against evil. We have no current set word count and require at least one post every week. Please make sure to read and follow the guidelines and when registering sign up with your character's first and last name in all caps.
san francisco
FORECAST: sunny skies and warm weather
set in september, 2036
THE FANVIDEO AND AFFILIATIONS
CAUTION TO THE WIND SHINE BELIEVER GAME OF SURVIVAL RUN THIS TOWN

Add Reply
New Poll

Member Directory
ANGEL OF FATE
Fate
She/Her
1000 years old
Single
Asexual
khaleesi
Nyx
PRONOUNS: She/Her
TIMEZONE: Pacific
ACTIVITY: moderate
DISCORD: nyx#6749
directory
the who is who masterlist
This is where you post to let everyone know what characters you play on the site and a little bit about yourself! Here at C&D, you make your own reply with the code below and can update it as you go along. It would be best if you only list characters who are accepted, but if you are in the process of creating a character and already have a character approved it won't hurt anyone if you add your unfinished characters as well, although if you do please add an asterisk(*) at the end of their name so we know they aren't approved yet.
code for another character
CODE
[dohtml]<center><div class="CLMT-Bg"><div class="CLMT-ABgA"><div class="CLMT-MDg2"><div class="CLMT-Title"><span class="CLMT-Alis"> alias </span></div><div class="CLMT-Sub"> age, pronouns, timezone </div><div class="CLMT-InTx"> please post an introduction here! write about your interests, how to contact you, and anything you want us to know! (: </div> <a href="?showuser=#" title="View Profile"> <script type="text/javascript"><!--Character Start--></script> <div class="CLMT-MDPAD"> <div class="CLMT-MDSTART"><div class="CLMT-AImbg"><div class="CLMT-AImbg2"> <div style="width: 100px; height: 100px; background: url(http://placehold.it/100x100); background-size: cover; background-position: center;"> </div></div></div><div class="CLMT-AMtbg"><div class="CLMT-AMt"><span class="CLMT-AMts"><b> <span class="plotHeading" style="color: #MEMBERGROUPCOLORHERE;">first last</span> </b></span></div><div class="CLMT-AMtin"><span class="CLMT-Ain"><b>></b> age   </span><span class="CLMT-Ain"><b>></b>   member group </span><span class="CLMT-Ain"><b>></b>     face claim </span></div></div></div><div class="CLMC-Bar6"><div class="CLMC-Bar14"></div></div></div> <script type="text/javascript"><!--Character End--></script></a> <a href="?showuser=#" title="View Profile"> <script type="text/javascript"><!--Character Start--></script> <div class="CLMT-MDPAD"> <div class="CLMT-MDSTART"><div class="CLMT-AImbg"><div class="CLMT-AImbg2"> <div style="width: 100px; height: 100px; background: url(http://placehold.it/100x100); background-size: cover; background-position: center;"> </div></div></div><div class="CLMT-AMtbg"><div class="CLMT-AMt"><span class="CLMT-AMts"><b> <span class="plotHeading" style="color: #MEMBERGROUPCOLORHERE;">first last</span> </b></span></div><div class="CLMT-AMtin"><span class="CLMT-Ain"><b>></b> age   </span><span class="CLMT-Ain"><b>></b>   member group </span><span class="CLMT-Ain"><b>></b>     face claim </span></div></div></div><div class="CLMC-Bar6"><div class="CLMC-Bar14"></div></div></div> <script type="text/javascript"><!--Character End--></script></a> </div></div></div></center>[/dohtml]
PRUDENCE HALLIWELL
Prue
She/Her
28 years old
Single
Heterosexual
Police Officer
Nyx
TIMEZONE: Pacific
ACTIVITY: moderate
DISCORD: nyx#6749
nyx
24, she/her, pacific
Hello! So as stated above, my name is Nyx and I am 24 and live in the pacific timezone. I am currently a full time college student, work part time, and am a single mom to a sweet 3 and a half year old girl so that plus my love of roleplaying fills my time up pretty well. I try to be on every day, but I only have access to a computer Monday-Fridays, typically in the mornings before I have to go to class, and otherwise I am on from my phone. I am interested in a lot of TV shows and movies so I am not going to try to list them all; mainly right now it's almost anything MCU, Game of Thrones, and Shadowhunters.
prudence halliwell
> 28 > witch > sophia bush
paxton hart
> 23 > witch/cupid > tyler posey
olivia mitchell
> 21 > witchlighter > danielle campbell
darryl morris jr.
> 35 > mortal > charles michael davis
christina jenkins
> 24 > witchlighter > eliza taylor
katija maison
> 36 > seer > candice accola
PATRICIA HALLIWELL
trish
she/her
27 years old
single
homosexual
hs drama teacher
teddie
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: est
ACTIVITY: casual
DISCORD: pm me
teddie
23, she/her, eastern
hey y'all! my name's teddie, but i've go by many names throughout the rp world (depends what i'm feeling). i've gone by riss, risa, vilu, and renee over the years. besides charmed, my interests lie in video games such as overwatch or league of legends, broadway shows such as dear evan hansen, waitress, bandstand (rip), anastasia, and many more. i'm easily reachable by pm, but i do have a discord if that's your style of communication or plotting. i believe in a 'good vibes' mantra and believe positivity and kindness can get you far. i don't take myself seriously, i crack jokes (or try to) to make others comfortable, and i really do like talking to other people, so don't be shy!
patricia halliwell
> 27 > witch > laura dreyfuss
PEYTON HART
n/a
she/her
24 years old
Single
Bisexual
n/a
Reed
PRONOUNS: he/him
TIMEZONE: central
ACTIVITY: Moderate
DISCORD: Reed#6927
Reed
21, he/him, central
Hello, my name is Reed! I am basically a puppy who needs constant attention and affection, so please do not be shy to talk to me. I try to be as active as I possible can, but I do suffer from bouts of inactivity and lack the motivation to post. Despite all that, you will most likely see me in the chat, or on Discord, so please feel free to say hi!
Peyton Hart
> 21 > Cupid/witch > Caitlin Stasey
PRUDENCE HART
PJ
She/Her
29 years old
Single
Bisexual
Medical Doctor
Lena
TIMEZONE: Mountain
ACTIVITY: low
DISCORD:
PARKER HART
Park
She/Her
27 years old
Single
Heterosexual
Kenna
TIMEZONE: Central
ACTIVITY:
DISCORD:
CAITLIN DANVERS
19 years old
Jasmine
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: mountain
ACTIVITY:
DISCORD:
jasmine
24, she/her, mountain
hi. I'm Jasmine. I am basically on all the time or at least I try to be. I have roleplayed charmed a lot and it's one of my favorite tv shows. I have too many of those to list though. I am also 24 and basically a housekeeper for my parents to pay for my rent. I am also always on discord on my phone and so that is probably the easiest way to contact me especially if its during the day since most of the time I'm busy doing my chores or hanging out with my parents. I can also be reached through the chatbox or pm.
Caitlin danvers
> 16   >   p. witchlighter >     bailee madison
first last
> age   >   member group >     face claim
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

sknned by vanessa of shine and caution